The Finance for Non-Finance Managers is specifically designed for experienced executives from non-financial backgrounds who need to understand, evaluate and deliver results while utilizing financial information to inform their decisions.
By the end of this Finance for Non-Financial Managers training course your participants will be able to:
- Understand financial terms and confidently discuss issues that affect company finance
- Interpret the three key financial statements – Profit & Loss, Balance Sheets and Cash Flow
- Plan, Implement and Monitor a Budgets
- The financial objectives of the business
- How a company is funded – debt & equity
- The key financial statements
- Profit & Loss Account,
- Balance Sheet and Cash Flow Statement
- Profit vs Cash Accounting
- Key Financial Ratios – profitability & operational gearing
- Breakeven analysis
- Working Capital & Cash Flow management
- Accruals & Prepayments
- Costs – behaviour & treatment
- Capex & Opex and Depreciation
- Budgeting & Forecasting
- Management Accounts
Duration: 5 days
- Kenyans: available on request.
- USD 2000.
Venue: Nairobi and Mombasa, Kenya and Kigali, Rwanda